Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I'm baaack...

Hey everyone!

So...do you know how perfectly awful it is to be without a laptop for basically a whole month? My last post was on October 4, and my laptop died about a week later. Since then, I have used my iPhone for nearly everything (I wish it were a person so I could use all sorts of loving platitudes, hug it, take selfies with it...all out of gratitude and to embody the bonding we've experienced over the last month), with a little bit of my mother's laptop thrown in.

I ordered a lovely new HP laptop, smaller than my old one, with Windows 8, on Saturday and it arrived today! So now I can blog again!

Except not today.

I have book editing to do, letters to write, possible shopping...but I won't be gone long. I promise!

“May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent one from another" (Genesis 31:49, NKJV).

1 comment: